The Corn Marketing Program of Michigan is pleased to announce the return of our annual Between the Rows Tour. Each year, CMPM takes to the fields to check yields and field conditions. These results are presented at a series of evening meetings on farms across the state. Each stop also includes a catered dinner, a marketing update and an agronomy update by local industry experts.
The events are free, but we ask that you pre-register so we can ensure there is enough food. Click here to register.
Events take place at 6 P.M.:
- Aug. 23 - Drozd Grain, Allegan
- Aug. 24 - Bauer Farms Inc., Reese
- Aug. 25 - Murawski Farms, Port Austin
- Aug. 26 - Heffron Farms, Belding
- Aug. 30 - Opificius Farm, Capac
- Aug. 31 - Darling Farms, Willis
- Sept. 1 - Klein Farms, Marcellus
- Sept. 2 - Shady Lodge Farms, Lansing